Transportation Scheme :
• A student studying in class 1 to 5 should cover 1 km. You have to walk more than that. • A student studying in class 6 to 8 should cover 3 km. You have to walk more than that.
How much benefit?
• For students studying in class 1 to 5 Rs. 400/-
• For students studying in class 6 to 8 Rs. 400/-
• The said assistance is given to the rickshaw owner carrying the child. Where did the
benefit come from?
• From the concerned school
Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad M.Phil and Ph.D Scholarship Scheme :
Purpose : The scheme has been launched with the noble intention of providing higher education to the students of the state.
Income limit : Annual income limit up to 4 2.50 lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria :
Scheduled caste candidates who are M Phil / Ph.D. Those who do are given assistance. (The institution should be an affiliated hostel) This assistance will be available on the condition that the student submits a thesis.
Assistance / Benefit under the scheme :
Rs 2500 per month for M.Phil students and Ph.D. Monthly Rs. Fellowship is given at the rate of 3000/-. M.Phil., Ph.D students are given scholarship for 10 months.
Application Process :
The student has to apply online on the website digitally.
Implementing Office/ Liaison Officer:
District Deputy Director, Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare,
Evidence to be submitted at the time of application:
Copy of mark sheet of any study, Aadhaar card, proof of residence, proof of caste, proof of income.