MYSY-Chief Minister Youth Self Reliance Yojana
Hello friends today we will get complete information about Chief Minister Yuva Self Reliance Yojana. Friends, who will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme? Some documents will be required to fill the form for this scheme. All this information is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistance :1 : Students securing 80 percentile or more in Class-10th examination from Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Gandhinagar or other recognized Board for Diploma level courses will benefit from this scheme.
2 : Students securing 90 percentile or more in science stream or general stream examination of class-12 from Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Gandhinagar or other recognized board for graduation level courses will benefit from this scheme.
3 : Rs. Children of parents having annual income up to 4,50,000/- (four lakh fifty thousand rupees) will be eligible for assistance. Annual income certificate should be obtained from Mamlatdar/Taluka Development Officer
4 : Students admitted to Diploma and First Year of Graduate Courses will be eligible for assistance up to the prescribed period of their course.
5 : NRIs in self-supporting courses. Students taking admission in the seats will not be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
The following assistance will be available under this scheme.
Tuition fee assistance
1.Assistance rate of 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.2,00,000/- whichever is less for eligible students for self-sustaining courses of medical and dental post-12th higher education in a government recognized institution at the graduate level. Available per year.
2. Eligible students enrolled in post-12th post-graduation level professional courses like Engineering Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Para-Medical, Veterinary etc. from a Government recognized institution. 50% of the annual tuition fee or Rs.50,000/- whichever is less will be available annually.
3. Eligible students are eligible for post-12th higher education graduate level courses such as B.Sc., B.Com., BA, B.B.A., B.C.A. 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.10,000/- whichever is less will be available annually for self-supporting courses of such Government recognized institution.
4. Eligible students will be eligible for an annual assistance of 50% of the prescribed annual tuition fee or Rs.25,000/- whichever is less for diploma self-supporting courses of a government recognized institution after Class-10.
5. The number of reserved category students admitted to general seats in government medical, dental, engineering colleges and the number of general category students due to which they have to shift and finally if they do not get admission in any government college and compulsorily get them admission in self-supporting colleges. If applicable, the difference in tuition fee between the self-supporting college and the government college admitted to the eligible students under this scheme will be eligible for subsidy.
• Income proof of applicant’s father (from competent authority)
• Self Declaration Form
• Admission letter (letter given after online admission by the university)
• Bank Passbook/Cancel Cheque
• Tuition Fee Receipt (To be obtained from College)
• PAN Card (Father’s)
• Ration card
• aadhar card
• Letter regarding mysy scholarship from college
• Income Tax Return
• Declaration form of non-returnable income if return is not filed
• Passport size photograph
• Mark sheet of class-12
• Fill the form online from the website of MYSY and go to the affiliated university or government approved centers and submit the original proof along with the verification of the true copy.
• The link for online form filling website and manual form download required for application is given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Form||Click Here|